- Citizen Science Project: Arthropod colonization of a restored post-mining site in a community forest; the use of citizen science in diversity assessment and conservation August 2019- August 2020: Funded by The Rufford Foundation
- Restoration of marginalised landscapes to provide ecosystem benefits and services –December 2017 – May 2019: Funded by Center for International Migration (Business ideas for development)
1. Arthropod diversity assessment in four mono-culture plantations in the semi-deciduous rainforest of Ghana. Location: Bosomkese Forest Reserve.
2. Decomposition dynamics after disturbed landscape reclamation. Location: Akwatia
3. Ecological assessment of the effects of urbanization on insect diversity in the Akuapim Mountain range of Ghana. Location: Akropong